Our Dress Code Requirements:
- Gentlemen must wear acceptable golf attire.
collared shirts, trousers or tailored shorts, appropriate golf shoes and we suggest a hat for sun protection.
- Ladies must wear acceptable golf attire.
tops or blouses with collars or polo style, capris, crops, skorts or shorts, golf dress, and
appropriate golf shoes & we suggest a hat for sun protection.
- Golf shoes must have acceptable soft spikes, no metal or turf shoes or soccer cleats.
- Please, NO sleeveless t-shirts, cut offs, blue jeans or inappropriate t-shirts.
Golf Club Policy:
All golfers must play from their own set of clubs. Rental sets are available in the golf shop.
Golf Cart Policy:
- Two cart max per foursome
- Two rider max per cart
- All golfers must sign a cart rental agreement
- golf carts must be returned to the cart barn immediately following your round
- ride-a-longs will be charged a cart fee
- Last cart out is at 6:30 (June - August) Times may vary based on weather and sunset.
Pace of Play:
Pace of Play is very important and affects your game and others around you. We ask that each group keep pace with the group ahead of them. We strive for four hours or less for an 18-hole round.
Saturday and Sunday mornings (Open - 10:30am) are reserved for Member Play
Guests are welcome to book open tee times. Check with the golf shop 5-days prior to see if there are any openings
Friday and Saturday evenings (AFTER 4:30) are reserved for Member Play. Guests are welcome to book open tee times. Call the golf shop 5 days prior to see if there are any open tee times.
Guests may walk the course Monday - Thursday, anytime. Friday is at the discretion of the golf shop. Saturday and Sunday's after 3:30
Personal coolers are prohibited. Please purchase all beverages on premises. Water and other drinks are available in the golf shop.
Please keep your music contained to your own cart
Click the USGA logo to check an Elkdale Country Club member's handicap. Members can also post scores online using their GHIN number. You can search by name and state or use the members GHIN number.
Click the logo on the right for their website.
Golf Course Care and Etiquette:
HOW TO REPAIR A BALL MARK: Click for Video
Please leave the course in better shape than you found it. Replace your divots, fix your ball marks, rake bunkers and keep your golf carts at least 15 yards from the green. Carts should stay on cart paths when available near the green and obey carts signs.
See this link for a member bulletin: